footwear-825035

0

Beautiful boot - These boots are beautiful, comfortable and worth the money I paid for them. Unfortunately, I am sending them back because they do not zip up all the way. I have a larger calf and although the specs say that the shaft is 14", I read a review that said that the woman had a 16" calf and it was big on her...so I figured I would be safe to purchase the boot. I got the boots TODAY at work and tried them on...the boot doesn't zip passed just above my ankle. I am so sad about this because they are just perfect to go with the dress I purchased to wear with them. Back to the drawing board :0(

Expressions footwear:footwear-825035

footwear-825035 style display upper has all the greatest and most up to date online deals for you here. Buy footwear-825035 style of expressions footwear women's shoes , so read comment below that other people comment. With somebody buying leading on style footwear-825035, so you can do what you can buy next on footwear-825035 style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment