expressions-827223

0

Awesome shoe! Reminds me of my teenage years! I wore the very first pair of "slingback" earth shoes and I still own the original pair. These are better made and much more comfortable than the originals. I love this shoe, adorable, great support, true to size and width and comfortable. Highly recommend. I could see if you had wide feet how they may rub because your foot is recessed, but they are perfect for me! Thanks for the memories and the great shoes, Earth!

Expressions footwear:expressions-827223

expressions-827223 style display upper has all the greatest and most up to date online deals for you here. Buy expressions-827223 style of expressions footwear women's shoes , so read comment below that other people comment. With somebody buying leading on style expressions-827223, so you can do what you can buy next on expressions-827223 style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment